Report NEP-OPM-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sheen, Jeffrey & Wang, Ben Z., 2014. "An Estimated Small Open Economy Model with Labour Market Frictions," Dynare Working Papers 35, CEPREMAP.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Nomoto, Takaaki & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko, 2014. "Explaining Foreign Holdings of Asia’s Debt Securities," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 124, Asian Development Bank.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann Danzinger, Felicitas, 2014. "TFP estimation and productivity drivers in the European Union," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 189, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Bal??zs ??gert & Thouraya Hadj Amor Essid, 2014. "The Real Exchange Rate and External Competitiveness in Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1068, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Luis-Gonzalo Llosa, 2014. "How Do Terms of Trade Affect Productivity? The Role of Monopolistic Output Markets," Working Papers 2014-7, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Hein, Eckhard & Dodig, Nina, 2014. "Financialisation, distribution, growth and crises: Long-run tendencies," IPE Working Papers 35/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1070, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Katarina Juselius & Abdulaziz Reshid & Finn Tarp, 2014. "The Real Exchange Rate, Foreign Aid and Macroeconomic Transmission Mechanisms in Tanzania and Ghana," Discussion Papers 14-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.