TFP estimation and productivity drivers in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2015.
"Knowledge externalities and demand pull: The European evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 608-631.
- Antonelli,Cristiano & Gehringer,Agnieszka, 2012. "Knowledge externalities and demand pull: The European evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201214, University of Turin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michał Bernard Pietrzak, 2016.
"Quality Of Institutions And Total Factor Productivity In The European Union,"
Statistics in Transition. New Series,
Polish Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Michał Bernard Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Quality of Institutions and Total Factor Productivity in the European Union," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Quality of Human Capital and Total Factor Productivity in New European Union Members States," Working Papers 23/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2016. "Dynamic Panel Analysis of Influence of Quality of Human Capital on Total Factor Productivity in Old European Union Countries," Working Papers 19/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
More about this item
Keywordssectoral TFP; heterogeneous production functions; common dynamic process; European Union;
- C26 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-03-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2014-03-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GRO-2014-03-08 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-INO-2014-03-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-OPM-2014-03-08 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2014-03-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cegedp:189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdgoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.