Measuring Productivity and Absorptive Capacity Evolution in OECD Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsabsorptive capacity; common factor model; MCMC; time-varying parameters; total factor productivity; unobserved component model;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-09-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2017-09-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2017-09-10 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2017-09-10 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .