Report NEP-INO-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miller, Justin & Viscidi, Lisa, 2016. "Clean Energy Innovation in Latin America," Sector/thematic working papers 839, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Marine Agogué & Elsa Berthet & Tobias Fredberg & Pascal Le Masson & Blanche Segrestin & Martin Stoetzel & Martin Wiener & Anna Yström, 2017. "Explicating the role of innovation intermediaries in the 'unknown': a contingency approach," Post-Print hal-01481878, HAL.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2017. "Per Unit vs. Ad Valorem Royalty Licensing," Discussion Paper Series 1706, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Clément Gorin, 2017. "Accessibility, absorptive capacity and innovation in European urban areas," Working Papers 1722, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Isabelle Liotard, 2017. "FabLab – a new space for commons-based peer production," Post-Print hal-01555978, HAL.
- Olga Kokshagina & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Should we manage the process of inventing? Designing for patentability," Post-Print hal-01481889, HAL.
- De Visscher, Stef & Eberhardt, Markus & Everaert, Gerdie, 2017. "Measuring Productivity and Absorptive Capacity Evolution in OECD Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torregrosa, Sara & Pelkonen, Antti & Oksanen, Juha & Kander, Astrid, 2017. "Impact of innovation policy on firm innovation – A comparison of Finland and Sweden, 1970-2013," Lund Papers in Economic History 160, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Tubadji, Annie & Nijkamp, Peter & Santarelli, Enrico, 2017. "Shacklean Uncertainty and Cultural Embeddedness as Innovation Constraints in the UK," GLO Discussion Paper Series 111, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Bonjean, Isabelle & Platteau, Jean-Philippe & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2017. "Innovation Adoption and Liquidity Constraints in the Presence of Grassroots Extension Agents: Evidence from the Peruvian Highlands," CEPR Discussion Papers 12263, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hicham Ezzat & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Leading in the Unknown with Imperfect Knowledge: Situational Creative Leadership Strategies for Ideation Management," Post-Print halshs-01501808, HAL.
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hémous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2016. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency, and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Post-Print halshs-01496920, HAL.
- Daimer, Stephanie & Dehio, Jochen & Rothgang, Michael, 2017. "Knowledge triangle policies and practices in Germany," RWI Materialien 119, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Anna Gerke, 2017. "Towards a network model of innovation in sport – the case of product innovation in nautical sport clusters," Post-Print hal-01540933, HAL.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2017. "Firm Capabilities, Technological Dynamism and Innovation Internationalisation – a Behavioural Approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Proeger, Till, 2017. "Knowledge spillovers and absorptive capacity - institutional evidence from the 'German Mittelstand'," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 320, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gilbert Giacomoni, 2017.
"How to design new representations and to innovate ?
[Comment concevoir de nouvelles représentations et innover ?]," Post-Print halshs-01479201, HAL.
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Duque, Juan Carlos & Urrego, Joaquin A., 2016. "Moving Citizens and Deterring Criminals: Innovation in Public Transport Facilities," Research Department working papers 978, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Angus Deaton & Alexandra Roulet, 2016. "Creative Destruction and Subjective Well-Being," Post-Print halshs-01496948, HAL.
- Joël Ntsondé & Franck Aggeri, 2017. "Building Responsible Innovation Ecosystem, a new approach for inter-organizational cooperation," Post-Print hal-01494661, HAL.
- Lluís Gimeno Fabra & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2017. "Decoding Patent Examination Services," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-31, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Matthieu Lardeau, 2017. "Market Structure and Innovation Policies in France," Post-Print hal-01508746, HAL.
- ARZANDEH, Mehdi & GUNAY, Hikmet, 2017. "Tariffs, R&D, and Two Merger Policies," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-53, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.