Report NEP-TID-2017-09-10This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hémous & Ralf Martin & John van Reenen, 2016. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency, and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Post-Print halshs-01496920, HAL.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2017. "Firm Capabilities, Technological Dynamism and Innovation Internationalisation – a Behavioural Approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/13, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation Research.
- FUJII Daisuke & SAITO Yukiko & SENGA Tatsuro, 2017. "The Dynamics of Inter-firm Networks and Firm Growth," Discussion papers 17110, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Harry X. WU & David T. LIANG, 2017. "Accounting for the Role of Information and Communication Technology in China's Productivity Growth," Discussion papers 17111, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fukao, Kyoji & Paul, Saumik, 2017. "The Role of Structural Transformation in Regional Convergence in Japan: 1874-2008," Discussion Paper Series 665, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Saverio Simonelli, 2017. "Measuring Productivity Dispersion: Lessons from counting one-hundred million ballots," Discussion Papers 1725, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Duque, Juan Carlos & Urrego, Joaquin A., 2016. "Moving Citizens and Deterring Criminals: Innovation in Public Transport Facilities," Research Department working papers 978, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Klein, Alex, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 12257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torregrosa, Sara & Pelkonen, Antti & Oksanen, Juha & Kander, Astrid, 2017. "Impact of innovation policy on firm innovation – A comparison of Finland and Sweden, 1970-2013," Lund Papers in Economic History 160, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Clément Gorin, 2017. "Accessibility, absorptive capacity and innovation in European urban areas," Working Papers 1722, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- De Visscher, Stef & Eberhardt, Markus & Everaert, Gerdie, 2017. "Measuring Productivity and Absorptive Capacity Evolution in OECD Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 12261, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Schmitt & Jo Van Biesebroeck, 2017. "Governing supply relationships: evidence from the automotive industry," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 590696, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.