Growth and Convergence in a Multi-County empirical Stochastic Solow Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin Lee & Hashem Pesaran & Ron Smith, 1996. "Growth and Convergence in a Multi-Country Empirical Stochastic Solow Model," Working Papers 9637, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 May 1996.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "A Review of Decomposition of Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michelle Baddeley, 2006. "Convergence or Divergence? The Impacts of Globalisation on Growth and Inequality in Less Developed Countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 391-410.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Aaron Mehrotra, 2017.
"What Drives Urban Consumption in Mainland China? The Role of Property Price Dynamics,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 383-409, August.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Aaron Mehrotra, 2011. "What Drives Urban Consumption In Mainland China? The Role Of Property Price Dynamics," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 255, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Michael Funke & Aaron Mehrotra, 2011. "What Drives Urban Consumption in Mainland China? The Role of Property Price Dynamics," Working Papers 152011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2011. "What drives urban consumption in mainland China? : The role of property price dynamics," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2011. "What drives urban consumption in mainland china? The role of property price dynamics," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-50, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Maria Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli, 2005. "Regional Empirics for Economic Disparities in Italy: 1951-2001," Econometrics 0507011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2005.
"Models Of Military Expenditure And Growth: A Critical Review,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 449-461.
- J Paul Dunne & Ron Smith & Dirk Willenbockel, 2004. "Models of Military Expenditure and Growth: A Critical Review," Working Papers 0408, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Rosa Capolupo, "undated". "The New Growth Theoris and their Empirics," Working Papers 2005_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Theo Hitiris & John Nixon, 2001. "Convergence of health care expenditure in the EU countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 223-228.
- Estrin, Saul & Lazarova, Stepana & Urga, Giovanni, 2001.
"Convergence in Transition Countries--Focus on Investment: Central and Eastern Europe, 1970-1996,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 215-230.
- Saul Estrin & Stepana Lazarova & Giovanni Urga, 2001. "Convergence in Transition Countries – Focus on Investment: Central and Eastern Europe, 1970–1996," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 215-230, October.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2009. "Real Economic Convergence," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 090104, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Begu Liviu-Stelian & Teodorescu Irina-Teodora & Dimidov Ioana-Catalina & Istrate Ionut, 2010. "Analysis Of Convergence Within The European Union - Sigma And Beta Convergence," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 482-485, December.
- Julia Korosteleva & Colin Lawson, 2010.
"The Belarusian case of transition: whither financial repression?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 33-53.
- Dr. (elect.) Julia Korosteleva & Dr. Colin Lawson, "undated". "The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?," Working Papers 2006_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- J Korosteleva & C W Lawson, 2009. "The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?," Department of Economics Working Papers 4/09, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- A.R. Kemal & Abdul Qayyum & Muhammad Nadim Hanif, 2007.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Heterogeneous Panel of High Income Countries,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 1-34, Jan-Jun.
- Kemal, A.R. & Qayyum, Abdul & Hanif, Muhammad N., 2004. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Heterogeneous Panel of High Income Countries," MPRA Paper 10198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. McDonald & Jennifer Roberts, 1999. "On Testing Cross - Section Growth Models," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 67(4), pages 240-254, December.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2005. "THE NEW GROWTH THEORIES AND THEIR EMPIRICS, Discussion Paper in Economics, University of Glasgow, N. 2005-04 (http://www.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Economics," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zheng Wang, 2004. "Regional Divergence of per capita GDP in China: 1991-99," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 39-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:96/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.