Fast Filtering and Smoothing for Multivariate State Space Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Koopman, S.J.M. & Durbin, J., 1998. "Fast Filtering and Smoothing for Multivariate State Space Models," Discussion Paper 1998-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koopman, S.J.M. & Lai, H.N., 1998. "Modelling bid-ask spreads in competitive dealership markets," Discussion Paper 1998-032, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Snyder Ralph D & Forbes Catherine S, 2003.
"Reconstructing the Kalman Filter for Stationary and Non Stationary Time Series,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-20, July.
- Ralph D. Snyder & Catherine S. Forbes, 2002. "Reconstructing the Kalman Filter for Stationary and Non Stationary Time Series," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman & Michel Wel, 2014.
"Smooth Dynamic Factor Analysis With Application To The Us Term Structure Of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1), pages 65-90, January.
- Borus Jungbacker & Siem Jan Koopman & Michel van der Wel, 2009. "Smooth Dynamic Factor Analysis with an Application to the U.S. Term Structure of Interest Rates," CREATES Research Papers 2009-39, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- António Alberto Santos, 2010. "MCMC, likelihood estimation and identifiability problems in DLM models," GEMF Working Papers 2010-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005.
"Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach,"
Working Paper Research
70, National Bank of Belgium.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005. "Measuring Inflation Persistence: A Structural Time Series Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 459, Society for Computational Economics.
- M. Dossche & G. Everaert, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/340, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Dossche, Maarten & Everaert, Gerdie, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: a structural time series approach," Working Paper Series 495, European Central Bank.
- Maarten Dossche & Gerdie Everaert, 2005. "Measuring inflation persistence: A structural time series approach," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 85, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Cecilia Frale, "undated". "Do Surveys Help in Macroeconomic Variables Disaggregation and Estimation?," Working Papers wp2008-2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Ingvar Strid & Karl Walentin, 2009.
"Block Kalman Filtering for Large-Scale DSGE Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 33(3), pages 277-304, April.
- Strid, Ingvar & Walentin, Karl, 2008. "Block Kalman filtering for large-scale DSGE models," Working Paper Series 224, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2008. "Estimation of Common Factors under Cross-Sectional and Temporal Aggregation Constraints: Nowcasting Monthly GDP and its Main Components," MPRA Paper 6860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:21:y:2000:i:3:p:281-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.