Exact smoothing for stationary and non-stationary time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cep:stiecm:/1992/241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swamy, P A V B & Tavlas, George S, 1995.
" Random Coefficient Models: Theory and Applications,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 165-196, June.
- P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 1993. "Random coefficient models: theory and applications," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Casals, Jose & Sotoca, Sonia, 1997. "Exact initial conditions for maximum likelihood estimation of state space models with stochastic inputs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 261-267, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bujosa, Marcos & Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Young, Peter C., 2007. "Linear dynamic harmonic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 999-1024, October.
- José Casals & Sonia Sotoca & Miguel Jerez, 2012. "Minimally Conditioned Likelihood for a Nonstationary State Space Model," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Garcia Marquez, Fausto Pedro & Pedregal Tercero, Diego Jose & Schmid, Felix, 2007. "Unobserved Component models applied to the assessment of wear in railway points: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1703-1712, February.
- José Casals Carro & Miguel Jerez Méndez & Sonia Sotoca López, 2006. "Decomposition of state-space Model with inputs: The theory and an application to estimate the ROI of advertising," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0602, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Bušs, Ginters, 2009. "Comparing forecasts of Latvia's GDP using simple seasonal ARIMA models and direct versus indirect approach," MPRA Paper 16684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Casals & Miguel Jerez & Sonia Sotoca, 2009.
"Modelling and forecasting time series sampled at different frequencies,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 316-342.
- José Casals Carro & Miguel Jerez Méndez & Sonia Sotoca López, 2006. "Modelling an forecasting time series sampled at different frequencies," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0603, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Juan de Dios Tena & Miguel Jerez & Sonia Sotoca & Nicole Carvallo, 2006.
"A Proposal to Obtain a Long Quarterly Chilean GDP Series,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(128), pages 285-300.
- Carvallo, Nicole & Sotoca, Sonia & Jerez, Miguel & Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios, 2006. "A proposal to obtain a long quarterly chilean gdp series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws061706, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Malagon, Juliana & Moreno, David & Rodríguez, Rosa, 2015. "The idiosyncratic volatility anomaly: Corporate investment or investor mispricing?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 224-238.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:16:y:2000:i:1:p:59-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.