Linear dynamic harmonic regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maravall, Agustin, 2006.
"An application of the TRAMO-SEATS automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2167-2190, May.
- Agustín Maravall, 2005. "An application of the Tramo Seats automatic procedure; direct versus indirect adjustment," Working Papers 0524, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Casals, Jose & Jerez, Miguel & Sotoca, Sonia, 2000. "Exact smoothing for stationary and non-stationary time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 59-69.
- Pollock, D.S.G., 2006. "Econometric methods of signal extraction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(9), pages 2268-2292, May.
- Maravall, Agustin, 1993. "Stochastic linear trends : Models and estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 5-37, March.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Bujosa-Brun, Marcos, 2000. "Forecasting OECD industrial turning points using unobserved components models with business survey data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 207-227.
- Peter Young, 1999. "Recursive and en-bloc approaches to signal extraction," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 103-128.
- Andrés Bujosa & Marcos Bujosa & Antonio García Ferrer, 2002. "A Note on the Pseudo-Spectra and the Pseudo-Covariance Generating Functions of ARMA Processes," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0203, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- García-Ferrer Antonio & Queralt Ricardo A., 1998. "Using Long-, Medium-, and Short-Term Trends to Forecast Turning Points in the Business Cycle: Some International Evidence," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-29, July.
- Pollock, D. S. G., 2003. "Recursive estimation in econometrics," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 37-75, October.
- Casals J. & Jerez M. & Sotoca S., 2002. "An Exact Multivariate Model-Based Structural Decomposition," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 553-564, June.
- Victor Gómez & Agustín Maravall, 1996. "Programs TRAMO and SEATS, Instruction for User (Beta Version: september 1996)," Working Papers 9628, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio García-ferrer & Aránzazu De Juan & Pilar Poncela, 2007. "The relationship between road traffic accidents and real economic activity in Spain: common cycles and health issues," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 603-626.
- Casals, J. & García-Hiernaux, A. & Jerez, M., 2012. "From general state-space to VARMAX models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 924-936.
- Trapero, Juan R. & Pedregal, Diego J., 2009. "Frequency domain methods applied to forecasting electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 727-735, September.
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & José Casals & Miguel Jerez, 2012.
"Estimating the system order by subspace methods,"
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 411-425, September.
- García-Hiernaux, Alfredo & Casals, José & Jerez, Miguel, 2007. "Estimating the system order by subspace methods," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws070301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Verdejo, Humberto & Awerkin, Almendra & Saavedra, Eugenio & Kliemann, Wolfgang & Vargas, Luis, 2016. "Stochastic modeling to represent wind power generation and demand in electric power system based on real data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 283-295.
- Proietti, Tommaso, 2007. "Signal extraction and filtering by linear semiparametric methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 935-958, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2007:i:2:p:999-1024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.