An Exact Multivariate Model-Based Structural Decomposition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 97 (2002)
Issue (Month): (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Kuo-Wei Lan & Karen Evans & Ming-An Lee, 2013. "Effects of climate variability on the distribution and fishing conditions of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) in the western Indian Ocean," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 63-77, July.
- Delle Monache, Davide & Petrella, Ivan, 2016.
"Adaptive Models and Heavy Tails with an Application to Inflation Forecasting,"
EMF Research Papers
13, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Davide Delle Monache & Ivan Petrella, 2016. "Adaptive models and heavy tails with an application to inflation forecasting," BCAM Working Papers 1603, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Delle Monache, Davide & Petrella, Ivan, 2016. "Adaptive models and heavy tails with an application to inflation forecasting," MPRA Paper 75424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Delle Monache & Ivan Petrella, 2014. "Adaptive Models and Heavy Tails," Working Papers 720, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Petrella, Ivan & Delle Monache, Davide, 2016. "Adaptive models and heavy tails," Bank of England working papers 577, Bank of England.
- Davide Delle Monache & Ivan Petrella, 2016. "Adaptive models and heavy tails," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1052, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Davide Delle Monache & Ivan Petrella, 2014. "Adaptive Models and Heavy Tails," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1409, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Bujosa, Marcos & Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Young, Peter C., 2007. "Linear dynamic harmonic regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 999-1024, October.
- Casals, J. & García-Hiernaux, A. & Jerez, M., 2012. "From general state-space to VARMAX models," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 924-936.
- José Casals Carro & Alfredo García-Hiernaux & Miguel Jerez, 2010. "From general State-Space to VARMAX models," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 1002, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- José Casals Carro & Miguel Jerez Méndez & Sonia Sotoca López, 2006. "Decomposition of state-space Model with inputs: The theory and an application to estimate the ROI of advertising," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0602, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Jerez, Miguel & Casals, Jose & Sotoca, Sonia, 2005. "Growth, cycles, and convergence in US regional time series: A personal point of view," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 687-689.
- José Casals & Miguel Jerez & Sonia Sotoca, 2009. "Modelling and forecasting time series sampled at different frequencies," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 316-342.
- José Casals Carro & Miguel Jerez Méndez & Sonia Sotoca López, 2006. "Modelling an forecasting time series sampled at different frequencies," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0603, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Jaromir Benes & David Vavra, 2004. "Eigenvalue Decomposition of Time Series with Application to the Czech Business Cycle," Working Papers 2004/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Marrero, Gustavo A. & Puch, Luis A. & Ramos-Real, Francisco J., 2015. "Mean-variance portfolio methods for energy policy risk management," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 246-264.
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Luis A. Puch & Francisco J. Ramos-Real, 2013. "Mean-variance portfolio methods for energy policy risk management," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-41, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Beneš, Jaromír & Vávra, David, 2005. "Eigenvalue filtering in VAR models with application to the Czech business cycle," Working Paper Series 0549, European Central Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:97:y:2002:m:june:p:553-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed