Estimating a random-coefficients sample-selection model using generalized maximum entropy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amos Golan & Enrico Moretti & Jeffrey M.Perloff, 2004.
"A Small-Sample Estimator for the Sample-Selection Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 71-91.
- Golan, Amos & Moretti, Enrico & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2001. "A Small-Sample Estimator for the Sample-Selection Model," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4c82d2nv, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Swamy, P A V B & Tavlas, George S, 1995.
" Random Coefficient Models: Theory and Applications,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 165-196, June.
- P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 1993. "Random coefficient models: theory and applications," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Amos Golan & Enrico Moretti & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1999.
"An Information-Based Sample-Selection Estimation Model of Agricultural Workers' Choice between Piece-Rate and Hourly Work,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 735-741.
- Golan, Amos & Morttie, Enrico & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1998. "An information based sample-selection estimation model of agricultural workers' choice between piece-rate and hourly work," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1bz9m60s, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:84:y:2004:i:1:p:87-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.