Random Coefficient Models: Theory and Applications
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 1993. "Random coefficient models: theory and applications," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 93-14, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Franklin M. & Shell, Karl, 1972. "The Economic Theory of Price Indices," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780122577505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- R. Mark Rogers & Steven W. Henderson & Daniel H. Ginsburg, 1993. "Consumer prices: examining housing rental components," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue May, pages 32-46.
- Reinsdorf, Marshall, 1994. "The Effect of Price Dispersion on Cost of Living Indexes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(1), pages 137-149, February.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1979. "When Is Inflation Not Inflation: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 219-221, May.
- Domberger, Simon, 1987. "Relative Price Variability and Inflation: A Disaggregated Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 547-566, June.
- Randolph, William C, 1988. "Housing Depreciation and Aging Bias in the Consumer Price Index," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 6(3), pages 359-371, July.
- Donald Siegel, 1991. "Errors in Output Deflators Revisited: Unit Values and the PPI," NBER Working Papers 3935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noe, Nicholas N & von Furstenberg, George M, 1972. "The Upward Bias in the Consumer Price Index due to Substitution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1280-1286, Nov.-Dec..
- George J. Stigler & James K. Kindahl, 1970. "The Behavior of Industrial Prices," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number stig70-1, January.
- Triplett, Jack E & McDonald, Richard J, 1977. "Assessing the Quality Error in Output Measures: The Case of Refrigerators," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Joseph F. Francois, 1989. "Estimating Homeownership Costs: Owners' Estimates of Implicit Rents and the Relative Importance of Rental Equivalence in the Consumer Price Index," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 87-99.
- Pollak, Robert A., 1989. "The Theory of the Cost-of-Living Index," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195058703.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R & Griliches, Zvi, 1989. "Errors of Measurement in Output Deflators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Manser, Marilyn E & McDonald, Richard J, 1988. "An Analysis of Substitution Bias in Measuring Inflation, 1959-85," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 909-930, July.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1971. "Measurement Bias in Price Indexes for Capital Goods," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 17(2), pages 121-174, June.
- Kokoski, Mary F, 1987. "Problems in the Measurement of Consumer Cost-of-Living Indexes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(1), pages 39-46, January.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1982. "Monetary Trends in the United States and United Kingdom: Their Relation to Income, Prices, and Interest Rates, 1867–1975," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie82-2, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:9:y:1995:i:2:p:165-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .