Report NEP-EEC-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Dreger & Hans-Eggert Reimers, 2014. "On the Relationship between Public and Private Investment in the Euro Area," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1365, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Angel Ubide, 2014. "Is the European Central Bank Failing Its Price Stability Mandate?," Policy Briefs PB14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2014. "The causal linkages between sovereign CDS prices for the BRICS and major European economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Jasper Lukkezen & Kristina Marinova, 2014. "Measuring too-big-to-fail funding advantages from small banksâ€™ CDS spreads," CPB Discussion Paper 268, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Foders, Federico & Vogelsang, Manuel Molina, 2014. "Why is Germany's manufacturing industry so competitive?," Kiel Policy Brief 69, .
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2014. "The Slump and Immigration Policy in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7985, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann Danzinger, Felicitas, 2014. "TFP estimation and productivity drivers in the European Union," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 189, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Duarte, Pablo, 2014. "The relationship between GDP and the size of the informal economy: Empirical evidence for Spain," Working Papers 127, .
- Daniele Pianeselli & Andrea Zaghini, 2014. "The cost of firmsï¿½ debt financing and the global financial crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 950, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.