Report NEP-INO-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tor Eriksson & Zhihua Qin & Wenjing Wang, 2014. "Firm-level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices – Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Working Papers 2014-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Benjamin Rene Kern & Juan Manuel Mantilla Contreras, 2014. "Mergers and the Incentives to Undertake Product Innovation Oriented R&D: First Steps Towards an Assessment Approach," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201417, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sami Gharbi & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Research & Development And Volatility Of Equity Returns In The French Market," Working Papers 2014-120, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kizuku Takao, 2014. "Dynamic effects of anticipated and temporary tax changes in a R&D-Based growth model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Sadaf Bashir & Uwe Matzat & Bert Sadowski, 2014. "The Adoption of Information and Communication Technologies in the Design Sector and their impact on Firm Performance: Evidence from the Dutch Design Sector," Working Papers 14-01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Tannista Banerjee & Ralph Siebert, 2014. "The Impact of R&D Cooperations on Drug Variety Offered on the Market. Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 4567, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roberto Antonietti & Massimo Loi, 2014. "The demand for foreign languages in Italian manufacturing," Working Papers 57, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Kizuku Takao, 2014. "Growth effect of bubbles in a non-scale endogenous growth model with in-house R&D," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Geng, Viktoria & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "The cradle-to-cradle (C2C) paradigm in the context of innovation management and driving forces for implementation," Working Papers 79, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Are regional systems greening the economy? The role of environmental innovations and agglomeration forces," SEEDS Working Papers 0414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann Danzinger, Felicitas, 2014. "TFP estimation and productivity drivers in the European Union," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 189, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Levsen, Nils & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2014. "Lead markets in age-based innovations," Working Papers 80, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Foders, Federico & Vogelsang, Manuel Molina, 2014. "Why is Germany's manufacturing industry so competitive?," Kiel Policy Brief 69, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).