Report NEP-GRO-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," Documentos de Trabajo 449, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Kizuku Takao, 2014. "Growth effect of bubbles in a non-scale endogenous growth model with in-house R&D," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Lee, Neil & Sissons, Paul & Hughes, Ceri & Green, Anne & Atfield, Gaby & Adam, Duncan & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2014. "Cities, growth and poverty: evidence review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55799, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Carter & John Morrow, 2014. "The Political Economy of Inclusive Rural Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1259, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Françoise Lemoine & Grégoire Mayo & Sandra Poncet & Deniz Ünal, 2014. "The Geographic Pattern of China's Growth and Convergence within Industry," Working Papers 2014-04, CEPII research center.
- Winters, L. Alan, 2014. "Globalization, Infrastructure, and Inclusive Growth," ADBI Working Papers 464, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kizuku Takao, 2014. "Dynamic effects of anticipated and temporary tax changes in a R&D-Based growth model," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gani Aldashev & Giorgio Zanarone, 2014. "Endogenous Enforcement Institutions," Working Papers 1403, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ira:wpaper:201405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cuong Le Van & Cagri Saglam & Agah Turan, 2014. "Optimal Growth Strategy Under Dynamic Threshold," Working Papers 2014-123, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Nowak-Lehmann Danzinger, Felicitas, 2014. "TFP estimation and productivity drivers in the European Union," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 189, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Arouri & Gazi Salah Uddin & Phouphet Kyophilavong & Frédéric Teulon & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2014. "Energy Utilization and Economic Growth in France: Evidence from Asymmetric Causality Test," Working Papers 2014-102, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2014. "From Rags to Riches back to Rags? The Slow Economic Decline of a Successful Nation: Italy 1950â€“2013," Professional Reports 01_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.