Cities, growth and poverty: evidence review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ioannis Kaplanis, 2010.
"Local Human Capital and Its Impact on Local Employment Chances in Britain,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0040, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kaplanis, Ioannis, 2010. "Local human capital and its impact on local employment chances in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33503, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludovica Gambaro & Heather Joshi & Ruth Lupton & Mary Clare Lennon, 2014. "A Pragmatic Approach to Measuring Neighbourhood Poverty Change," DoQSS Working Papers 14-08, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Neil Lee & Paul Sissons, 2016.
"Inclusive growth? The relationship between economic growth and poverty in British cities,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 48(11), pages 2317-2339, November.
- Lee, Neil & Sissons, Paul, 2016. "Inclusive growth? The relationship between economic growth and poverty in British cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66806, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:478-489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil Lee, 2017.
"Powerhouse of cards? Understanding the ‘Northern Powerhouse’,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 478-489, March.
- Neil Lee, 2016. "Powerhouse of Cards? Understanding the 'Northern Powerhouse'," SERC Policy Papers 014, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Siegel, Beth & Winey, Devon & Kornetsky, Adam, 2015. "Pathways to system change: the design of multisite, cross-sector initiatives," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2015-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
More about this item
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-03-08 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-FDG-2014-03-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GRO-2014-03-08 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:55799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .