Report NEP-FDG-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ira:wpaper:201405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed Arouri & Gazi Salah Uddin & Phouphet Kyophilavong & Frédéric Teulon & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2014. "Energy Utilization and Economic Growth in France: Evidence from Asymmetric Causality Test," Working Papers 2014-102, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad & Zhou, Li, 2014. "Do Urban Casinos Affect Nearby Neighborhoods? Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 2014-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Cialani, Catia, 2014. "Essays on Growth and Environment," Umeå Economic Studies 875, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kirill Borissov & Joseph Hanna & Stephane Lambrecht, 2014. "Public Goods, Voting, and Growth," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Neil Lee & Paul Sissons & Ceri Hughes & Anne Green & Gaby Atfield & Duncan Adam & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Cities, growth and poverty: evidence review," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55799, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hein, Eckhard & Dodig, Nina, 2014. "Financialisation, distribution, growth and crises: Long-run tendencies," IPE Working Papers 35/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).