NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000
- Ben S. Bernanke(Federal Reserve System)Kenneth S. Rogoff() (Harvard University)Registered editor(s):
The NBER Macroeconomics Annual presents, extends, and applies pioneering work in macroeconomics and stimulates work by macroeconomists on important policy issues. Each paper in the Annual is followed by comments and discussion.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014.
"Overaccumulation, Public Debt, and the Importance of Land,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100431, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stefan Homburg, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Public Debt and the Importance of Land," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 15(4), pages 411-435, November.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Public Debt, and the Importance of Land," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-525, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2013.
"Home Bias in Open Economy Financial Macroeconomics,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 63-115, March.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2011. "Home Bias in Open Economy Financial Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 17691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Rey, Hélène, 2012. "Home Bias in Open Economy Financial Macroeconomics," CEPR Discussion Papers 8746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2013. "Home Bias in Open Economy Financial Macroeconomics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1shj1p7td8e, Sciences Po.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2010. "Home bias in open economy financial macroeconomics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Spaenjers, C., 2014. "Investment Returns and Economic Fundamentals in International Art Markets," Discussion Paper 2014-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lo Prete, Anna, 2015. "Labour market institutions and household consumption insurance within OECD countries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201515, University of Turin.
- Catherine Roux & Luís Santos-Pinto & Christian Thöni, 2015. "Home Bias in Multimarket Cournot Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 15.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2015.
"Do Borders Really Slash Trade? A Meta-Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp1088, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova, 2015. "Do Borders Really Slash Trade? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2015/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová, 2015. "Do Borders Really Slash Trade? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers IES 2015/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2015.
- Carter, Paddy & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Temple, Jonathan, 2013.
"Dynamic Aid Allocation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:car:carecp:14-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rudolf Kubík, 2015. "What is the Real Effect of Schooling on Economic Growth?," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 125-135.
- James Graham, 2014. "'N Sync: how do countries' economies move together?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2014/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Armando J. Garcia Pires & José Pedro Pontes, 2015. "Economic development according to Friedrich List," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/03, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- George Filis & Ioannis Chatziantoniou, 2014. "Financial and monetary policy responses to oil price shocks: evidence from oil-importing and oil-exporting countries," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 709-729, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262523140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amanda Karby)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed