Rising Inequality in Asia and Policy Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juzhong Zhuang & Ravi Kanbur & Changyong Rhee, 2014. "Rising Inequality in Asia and Policy Implications," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23973, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Kanbur, Ravi & Rhee, Changyong, 2014. "Rising Inequality in Asia and Policy Implications," Working Papers 180123, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyun H. Son, 2013. "Inequality of Human Opportunities in Developing Asia," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 30(2), pages 110-130, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoyagi, Chie & Ganelli, Giovanni, 2015. "Asia's quest for inclusive growth revisited," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 29-46.
- Dongkoo Chang & Jami'ah Jaffar, "undated". "Monetary Policy Towards Inclusive Growth: The Case of Korea," Working Papers wp05, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Héricourt & Samuel Ligonnière, 2017. "Structure of Income Inequality and Household Leverage: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence," Working Papers 2017-01, CEPII research center.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; globalization; inequality; governance;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2014-03-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-GEO-2014-03-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LTV-2014-03-08 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-08 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-03-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.