Report NEP-LTV-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rolf Aaberge & Magne Mogstad, 2014. "Income mobility as an equalizer of permanent income," Discussion Papers 769, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Kapelyuk Sergey, 2014. "Impact of minimum wage on income distribution and poverty in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 14/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Kanbur, Ravi & Rhee, Changyong, 2014. "Rising Inequality in Asia and Policy Implications," ADBI Working Papers 463, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Marco Caliendo & Markus Gehrsitz, 2014. "Obesity and the Labor Market: A Fresh Look at the Weight Penalty," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 631, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- John E. Roemer & Alain Trannoy, 2014. "Equality of Opportunity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000914, David K. Levine.
- Augsburg, Britta & de Haas, Ralph & Harmgart, Heike & Meghir, Costas, 2014. "Microfinance at the margin: Experimental evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2014-304, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2014. "When Do Remittances Facilitate Asset Accumulation? The Importance of Remittance Income Uncertainty," IZA Discussion Papers 7983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pilar García-Gómez & Christina Hernandez-Quevedo & Dolores Jiménez-Rubio & Juan Oliva, 2014. "Inequity in long-term care use and unmet need: two sides of the same coin," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55429, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlos Henrique Corseuil & Miguel Foguel & Gustavo Gonzaga & Eduardo Pontual Ribeiro, 2014. "Youth Turnover in Brazil: Job and Worker Flows and an Evaluation of a Youth-Targeted Training Program," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0155, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Daron Acemoglu & Francisco Gallego & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Institutions, Human Capital and Development," Documentos de Trabajo 449, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..