Report NEP-CMP-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2014. "Fiscal and monetary policies in complex evolving economies," Sciences Po publications 2014-05, Sciences Po.
- Sandrine Jacob Leal & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Giorgo Fagiolo, 2014. "Rock around the clock :An agent-based model of low-and high frequency trading," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-03, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Parker, Simon C., 2014. "Crowdfunding, Cascades and Informed Investors," IZA Discussion Papers 7994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taran Fæhn & Elisabeth Thuestad Isaksen, 2014. "Diffusion of climate technologies in the presence of commitment problems," Discussion Papers 768, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2014. "Assessing the Experience of South Asia–East Asia Integration and India’s Role," ADBI Working Papers 465, Asian Development Bank Institute.