Crowdfunding, Cascades and Informed Investors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mollick, Ethan, 2014. "The dynamics of crowdfunding: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16.
- Ajay Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2014.
"Some Simple Economics of Crowdfunding,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 63-97.
- Ajay K. Agrawal & Christian Catalini & Avi Goldfarb, 2011. "The Geography of Crowdfunding," NBER Working Papers 16820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elenchev, Ivelin & Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2017.
"Forecasting the Success Rate of Reward Based Crowdfunding Projects,"
170681, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ivelin Elenchev & Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017. "Forecasting the Success Rate of Reward Based Crowdfunding Projects," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2017-09, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Nov 2017.
- Janice A. Hauge & Stanley Chimahusky, 2016. "Are Promises Meaningless In An Uncertain Crowdfunding Environment?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1621-1630, July.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:3:p:371-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crosetto, P. & Regner, T., 2018.
"It's never too late: Funding dynamics and self pledges in reward-based crowdfunding,"
2018-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Paolo Crosetto & Tobias Regner, 2018. "It's never too late: funding dynamics and self pledges in reward-based crowdfunding," Working Papers hal-01779128, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscrowdfunding; new ventures; entrepreneurial finance; startups;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-03-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2014-03-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-PPM-2014-03-08 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .