Report NEP-PPM-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tor Eriksson & Zhihua Qin & Wenjing Wang, 2014. "Firm-level Innovation Activity, Employee Turnover and HRM Practices – Evidence from Chinese Firms," Economics Working Papers 2014-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Tannista Banerjee & Ralph Siebert, 2014. "The Impact of R&D Cooperations on Drug Variety Offered on the Market. Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 4567, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2014017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Parker, Simon C., 2014. "Crowdfunding, Cascades and Informed Investors," IZA Discussion Papers 7994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guy Nkamleu & Guy Nkamleu & Bernadette Dia Kamgnia, 2014. "Working Paper 196 - Uses and Abuses of Per-diems in Africa- A Political Economy of Travel Allowances," Working Paper Series 2070, African Development Bank.
- Cathleen Cimino & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2014. "A Proposed Code to Discipline Local Content Requirements," Policy Briefs PB14-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sang-Hyun Kim, 2014. "On the Optimal Social Contract: Agency Costs of Self-Government," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 059, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..