Diffusion of climate technologies in the presence of commitment problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Montero, Juan Pablo, 2011. "A note on environmental policy and innovation when governments cannot commit," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages 13-19.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2006. "WITCH. A World Induced Technical Change Hybrid Model," Working Papers 2006_46, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2009.
"Do credible domestic institutions promote credible international agreements?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 160-170, September.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2006. "Do Credible Domestic Institutions Promote Credible International Agreements?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2009. "Do Credible Domestic Institutions Promote Credible International Agreements?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98549, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni, 2002.
"Investment subsidies and Time-Consistent Environmental Policy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 617-635, October.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni, "undated". "Investment Subsidies and Time-Consistent Environmental Policy," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Abrego, Lisandro & Perroni, Carlo, 1999. "Investment Subsidies and Time-Consistent Environmental Policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 533, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1975. "Monopolistic Competition And Optimum Product Diversity," Economic Research Papers 268957, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- John A. Skip Laitner and Donald A. Hanson, 2006. "Modeling Detailed Energy-Efficiency Technologies and Technology Policies within a CGE Framework," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 151-170.
- Sav, G Thomas, 1984. "The Engineering Approach to Economic Production Functions Revisited: An Application to Solar Processes," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 21-35, September.
- Hollis B. Chenery, 1949. "Engineering Production Functions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 507-531.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAbatement costs; Climate technologies; Credible commitment; Computable general equilibrium model; Technological change; Technological diffusion; Hybrid modelling;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-03-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2014-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-03-08 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.