Diffusion of climate technologies in the presence of commitment problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Montero, Juan Pablo, 2011. "A note on environmental policy and innovation when governments cannot commit," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages 13-19.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2006. "WITCH. A World Induced Technical Change Hybrid Model," Working Papers 2006_46, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2009.
"Do credible domestic institutions promote credible international agreements?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 160-170, September.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2006. "Do Credible Domestic Institutions Promote Credible International Agreements?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2009. "Do Credible Domestic Institutions Promote Credible International Agreements?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/98549, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hollis B. Chenery, 1949. "Engineering Production Functions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 507-531.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni, 2002.
"Investment subsidies and Time-Consistent Environmental Policy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 617-635, October.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni, "undated". "Investment Subsidies and Time-Consistent Environmental Policy," EPRU Working Paper Series 99-19, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Abrego, Lisandro & Perroni, Carlo, 1999. "Investment Subsidies and Time-Consistent Environmental Policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 533, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- John A. Skip Laitner and Donald A. Hanson, 2006. "Modeling Detailed Energy-Efficiency Technologies and Technology Policies within a CGE Framework," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 151-170.
- Sav, G Thomas, 1984. "The Engineering Approach to Economic Production Functions Revisited: An Application to Solar Processes," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 21-35, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAbatement costs; Climate technologies; Credible commitment; Computable general equilibrium model; Technological change; Technological diffusion; Hybrid modelling;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-03-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2014-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2014-03-08 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L MaasÃ¸) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .