Report NEP-REG-2014-03-08This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvester van Koten, 2014. "Do Emission Trading Schemes Facilitate Efficient Abatement Investments? An Experimental Study," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp503, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Brigitte Knopf & Yen-Heng Henry Chen & Enrica De Cian & Hannah Förster & Amit Kanudia & Ioanna Karkatsouli & Ilkka Keppo & Tiina Koljonen & Katja Schumacher & Detlef van Vuuren, 2014. "Beyond 2020 - Strategies and Costs for Transforming the European Energy System," Working Papers 2014.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas & Altmann, Jörn, 2014. "The Effect of Renewable Energy Development on Carbon Emission Reduction: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taran Fæhn & Elisabeth Thuestad Isaksen, 2014. "Diffusion of climate technologies in the presence of commitment problems," Discussion Papers 768, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Yahya F. Anouti & Carol A. Dahl, 2014. "Rationalizing Transport Fuels Pricing Policies and Effects on Global Fuel Consumption, Emissions, Government Revenues and Welfare," Working Papers 2014-01, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Peter Heindl, 2014. "Measuring Fuel Poverty: General Considerations and Application to German Household Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 632, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anna Alberini & Markus Bareit & Massimo Filippini, 2014. "Does the Swiss Car Market Reward Fuel Efficient Cars? Evidence from Hedonic Pricing Regressions, a Regression Discontinuity Design, and Matching," Working Papers 2014.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gani Aldashev & Giorgio Zanarone, 2014. "Endogenous Enforcement Institutions," Working Papers 1403, University of Namur, Department of Economics.