Comparing the Economic Impact of the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dmitry P. Novikov & Anastasia S. Pyatachkova, 2014. "Sino-American Rivalry In The Context Of Asia-Pacific Economic Regionalism," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/IR/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:7:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0103-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Masahiro Kawai & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Policy challenges posed by Asian free trade agreements: a review of the evidence," Chapters,in: A World Trade Organization for the 21st Century, chapter 8, pages 182-238 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2014. "Trade Policy and Growth in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 495, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lee, Hiro & Itakura, Ken, 2018.
"The welfare and sectoral adjustment effects of mega-regional trade agreements on ASEAN countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 20-32.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2017. "The Welfare and Sectoral Adjustment Effects of Mega-Regional Trade Agreements on ASEAN Countries," OSIPP Discussion Paper 17E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer, 2016. "The Economic Effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership: New Estimates," Working Paper Series WP16-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Masahiro Kawai & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Evolving trade policy architecture and FTAs in Asia," Chapters,in: New Global Economic Architecture, chapter 7, pages 148-171 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2014. "Assessing the Experience of South Asia–East Asia Integration and India’s Role," ADBI Working Papers 465, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsTrans-Pacific Partnership agreement; Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership; free trade; economic integration; East Asia;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:12:y:2013:i:2:p:144-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.