The Economic Effects of the Trans-Pacific Partnership: New Estimates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hiau LooiKee & Alessandro Nicita & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 172-199, January.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating Trade Restrictiveness Indices," CEPR Discussion Papers 5576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Estimating trade restrictiveness indices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3840, The World Bank.
- Romain Wacziarg & Karen Horn Welch, 2008.
"Trade Liberalization and Growth: New Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 22(2), pages 187-231, June.
- Wacziarg, Romain & Welch, Karen Horn, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Growth: New Evidence," Research Papers 1826, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Romain Wacziarg & Karen Horn Welch, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Growth: New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul R, 1993. "What Do Undergrads Need to Know about Trade?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 23-26, May.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl & Joseph B. Steinberg, 2018.
"Global Imbalances and Structural Change in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 126(2), pages 761-796.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl & Joe Steinberg, 2013. "Global imbalances and structural change in the United States," Staff Report 489, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kim Ruhl & Joseph Steinberg & Timothy Kehoe, 2013. "Global Imbalances and Structural Change in the United States," 2013 Meeting Papers 1089, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl & Joseph B. Steinberg, 2013. "Global Imbalances and Structural Change in the United States," NBER Working Papers 19339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wainio, John & Dyck, John & Meade, Birgit Gisela Saager & Mitchell, Lorrarine & Zahniser, Steven & Arita, Shawn & Beckman, Jayson F. & Burfisher, Mary E., 2014. "Agriculture in the Trans-Pacific Partnership," Economic Research Report 188429, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Woan Foong Wong, 2010.
"Figuring Out the Doha Round,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa91.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Woan Foong Wong, 2010. "Figuring Out the Doha Round," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa91, October.
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhai, Fan, 2008. "Armington Meets Melitz: Introducing Firm Heterogeneity in a Global CGE Model of Trade," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 575-604.
- Krugman, P., 1993. "What Do We Need to Know About the International Monetary System?," Princeton Studies in International Economics 190, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Inkyo Cheong & Jose Tongzon, 2013. "Comparing the Economic Impact of the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 12(2), pages 144-164, Summer.
- Hiro Lee & Ken Itakura, 2014. "TPP, RCEP, and Japan's Agricultural Policy Reforms," OSIPP Discussion Paper 14E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Susan Stone & Ben Shepherd, 2011. "Dynamic Gains from Trade: The Role of Intermediate Inputs and Equipment Imports," OECD Trade Policy Papers 110, OECD Publishing.
- Lionel Fontagné & Amélie Guillin & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "Estimations of Tariff Equivalents for the Services Sectors," Working Papers 2011-24, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swarnali Ahmed Hannan, 2016. "The Impact of Trade Agreements; New Approach, New Insights," IMF Working Papers 16/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Kose,Ayhan & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Ye,Lei Sandy & Islamaj,Ergys, 2017.
"Weakness in investment growth : causes, implications and policy responses,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7990, The World Bank.
- Islamaj, Ergys & Kose, Ayhan & Ohnsorge, Franziska & Ye, Lei Sandy, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," CEPR Discussion Papers 11886, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in investment growth: Causes, implications and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2017-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Lei Sandy Ye & Ergys Islamaj, 2017. "Weakness in Investment Growth: Causes, Implications and Policy Responses," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1707, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:3:p:266-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:7:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0103-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Dean Baker & David Rosnick, 2016. "Trade and Jobs: Can We Trust the Models?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2016-05, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2017," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25823.
- Robert Z. Lawrence & Tyler Moran, 2016. "Adjustment and Income Distribution Impacts of the Trans-Pacific Partnership," Working Paper Series WP16-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jovanović, Miroslav, 2016. "Emerging Mega International Blocs: Limits and Prospects," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 69(4), pages 271-316.
More about this item
KeywordsTrans-Pacific Partnership; Free Trade Agreements;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-02-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2016-02-04 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-INT-2016-02-04 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2016-02-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp16-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.