Prospects for Services Trade Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2011. "What Should the United States Do about Doha?," Policy Briefs PB11-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2007. "The Korea-US Free Trade Agreement: A Summary Assessment," Policy Briefs PB07-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2012. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership and Asia-Pacific Integration: A Quantitative Assessment," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 6642.
- Ben Shepherd & Gloria Pasadilla, 2012.
"Services as a New Engine of Growth for ASEAN, the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China, and India,"
Development Economics Working Papers
23290, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ben Shepherd & Gloria Pasadilla, 2012. "Services as a New Engine of Growth for ASEAN, the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China, and India," Trade Working Papers 23290, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ben Shepherd & Gloria Pasadilla, 2012. "Services as a New Engine of Growth for ASEAN, the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China, and India," Governance Working Papers 23290, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Arunanondchai, Jutamas & Fink, Carsten, 2007. "Trade in health services in the ASEAN region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4147, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2010. "KORUS FTA 2.0: Assessing the Changes," Policy Briefs PB10-28, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Woan Foong Wong, 2010. "Figuring Out the Doha Round," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa91, January.
- Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2009. "Services in Doha : what's on the table ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4903, The World Bank.
- Lionel Fontagné & Amélie Guillin & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "Estimations of Tariff Equivalents for the Services Sectors," Working Papers 2011-24, CEPII research center.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & J. Bradford Jensen & Sherry Stephenson & Julia Muir & Martin Vieiro, 2012. "Framework for the International Services Agreement," Policy Briefs PB12-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Aaditya Mattoo, 2013. "Liberalizing Trade in Services: Lessons from Regional and WTO Negotiations," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/34, European University Institute.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:05:y:2014:i:01:n:s1793993314400067 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sauvé, Pierre, 2014. "Towards a plurilateral Trade in Services Agreement (TISA): Challenges and prospects," Papers 683, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; services; regional trade agreements; Association of Southeast Asian Nations; General Agreement on Trade in Services; Doha Round; Trans-Pacific Partnership; Asia-Pacific;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-10-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2012-10-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp12-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.