Conclude Doha : it matters !
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio.J. Nogués & Andrzej Olechowski & L. Alan Winters, 2015.
"The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 2, pages 29-47
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Nogues, Julio J & Olechowski, Andrzej & Winters, L Alan, 1986. "The Extent of Nontariff Barriers to Industrial Countries' Imports," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(1), pages 181-199, September.
- Bouët Antoine & Laborde-Debucquet David & Dienesch Elisa & Elliott Kimberly, 2012.
"The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, pages 1-27.
- Antoine BOUÃ‹T & David LABORDE & Elisa DIENESCH & Kimberly ELLIOT, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries : Who and What Matters," Working Papers 11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2010.
- Antoine Bouët, David Laborde Debucquet,Elisa Dienesch, and Kimberly Elliott, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters," Working Papers 206, Center for Global Development.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2008.
"The potential cost of a failed Doha Round:,"
56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bouet, Antoine & Debucquet, David Laborde, 2009. "The potential cost of a failed doha round:," IFPRI discussion papers 886, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antoine BOUÃ‹T & David LABORDE, 2009. "The potential cost of a Failed Doha Round," Working Papers 2, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jul 2009.
- World Bank, 2007. "International trade and Climate Change : Economic, Legal, and Institutional Perspectives," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6831.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2011. "Economic Impact of Potential Outcome of the DDA," Working Papers 2011-23, CEPII research center.
- Will Martin & Patrick Messerlin, 2007. "Why is it so difficult? Trade liberalization under the Doha Agenda," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 347-366, Autumn.
- Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2009. "Services in Doha : what's on the table ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4903, The World Bank.
- Matthew Adler & Claire Brunel & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2009. "What’s on the Table? The Doha Round as of August 2009," Working Paper Series WP09-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bernard Hoekman & Alessandro Nicita, 2010. "Assessing the Doha Round: Market access, transactions costs and aid for trade facilitation," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 65-79.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
- Jean, Sebastien & Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2010. "Formulas and flexibility in trade negotiations : sensitive agricultural products in the WTO's Doha agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5200, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2014.
"What next for the DDA? Quantifying the role of negotiation modalities,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2014/61, European University Institute.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2014. "What next for the DDA? Quantifying the role of negotiation modalities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299828, HAL.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2010.
"Eight Years of Doha Trade Talks: Where Do We Stand?,"
eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 11(2).
- Antoine Bouet & David Laborde, 2010. "Eight years of Doha trade talks : where do we stand," Working Papers hal-00637589, HAL.
- Popa, Diana, 2011.
"Runda Doha: început fără sfârşit
[Doha Round: the endless beginning]," MPRA Paper 28764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2011.
- Alan Matthews, 2014.
"Doha negotiations on agriculture and future of the WTO multilateral Trade System,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria.
- Matthews, Alan, 2013. "DOHA Negotiations on Agriculture and Future of the WTO Multilateral Trade System," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160370, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 2011. "The WTO and the Doha Round: Walking on Two Legs," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 68, pages 1-6, October.
- Rachel McCulloch, 2010. "The International Trading System and Its Future," Working Papers 08, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Petros C. Mavroidis, 2015. "A Technical Barriers to Trade Agreement for Services?," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/25, European University Institute.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2011. "Asian FTAs: Trends, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2014.
"Sustaining multilateral trade cooperation in a multipolar world economy,"
The Review of International Organizations,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 241-260, June.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2013. "Sustaining Multilateral Trade Cooperation in a Multipolar World Economy," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/86, European University Institute.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Long-Term Growth in Europe: What Difference does the Crisis Make?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 224(1), pages 14-28, May.
- repec:rej:journl:v:16:y:2013:i:47:p:193-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Decreux, Yvan & Fontagné, Lionel, 2015.
"What Next for Multilateral Trade Talks? Quantifying the Role of Negotiation Modalities,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 29-43, January.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2015. "What Next for Multilateral Trade Talks? Quantifying the Role of Negotiation Modalities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01242012, HAL.
- Klaus Deutsch, 2011. "Doha or Dada: The World Trade Regime at an Historic Crossroads," Working Papers id:4292, eSocialSciences.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01299828 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfe, Robert, 2010. "Endogenous Learning and Consensual Understanding in Multilateral Negotiations: Arguing and Bargaining in the WTO," Working Papers 90885, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Free Trade; Emerging Markets; Trade Policy; Trade Law;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-11-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2009-11-27 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .