Framework for the International Services Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kharas, Homi, 2010. "The Service Revolution," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 14, pages 1-5, May.
- Arti Grover Goswami & Aaditya Mattoo & Sebastián Sáez, 2012. "Exporting Services : A Developing Country Perspective," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2379.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2011. "Economic Impact of Potential Outcome of the DDA," Working Papers 2011-23, CEPII research center.
- Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2009. "Services in Doha : what's on the table ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4903, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sauvé, Pierre, 2013. "A Plurilateral Agenda for Services? Assessing the case for a Trade in Services Agreement (TISA)," Papers 524, World Trade Institute.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Aaditya Mattoo, 2013. "Liberalizing Trade in Services: Lessons from Regional and WTO Negotiations," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/34, European University Institute.
- Marchetti, Juan A. & Roy, Martin, 2013. "The Tisa initiative: An overview of market access issues," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2013-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:05:y:2014:i:01:n:s1793993314400067 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schott, Jeffrey J. & Lee, Minsoo & Muir, Julia, 2012. "Prospects for Services Trade Negotiations," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 319, Asian Development Bank.
- Erik der Marel & Sébastien Miroudot, 2014. "The economics and political economy of going beyond the GATS," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 205-239, June.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Cathleen Cimino, 2013. "Crafting a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: What Can Be Done," Policy Briefs PB13-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sauvé, Pierre, 2014. "Towards a plurilateral Trade in Services Agreement (TISA): Challenges and prospects," Papers 683, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb12-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .