Exporting Services : A Developing Country Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cyrille Schwellnus, 2010. "Chile: Boosting Productivity Growth by Strengthening Competition, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 785, OECD Publishing.
- Manuel Agosin & Cristian Larraín & Nicolás Grau, 2009.
"Industrial policy in Chile,"
wp294, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Manuel R. Agosin & Christian Larraín & Nicolás Grau, 2010. "Industrial Policy in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3954, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Manuel Agosin & Nicolas Grau & Christian Larrain, 2010. "Industrial Policy in Chile," Research Department Publications 4695, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bravo LIllo, Cristian & Achá Alvarez, Verónica, 2009. "Chile: desarrollo endógeno con proyecciones externas," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1994.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gereffi, Gary & Fernandez-Stark, Karina, 2010. "The offshore services value chain : developing countries and the crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5262, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Honeck, Dale, 2012. "LDC export diversification, employment generation and the green economy: What roles for tourism linkages?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-24, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & J. Bradford Jensen & Sherry Stephenson & Julia Muir & Martin Vieiro, 2012. "Framework for the International Services Agreement," Policy Briefs PB12-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Peter Daniels & Pengfei Ni, 2014. "Urbanisation and changes in the sectoral structure of economic development: the scale of the manufacturing sector in Chinese cities and the shift towards service industry," Working Papers hal-00943972, HAL.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2012.
"The Real Exchange Rate and Export Growth: Are Services Different?,"
43358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2012. "The Real Exchange Rate and Export Growth: Are Services Different?," Working Papers 12/112, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2013. "The Real Exchange Rate and Export Growth: Are Services Different?," Working Papers 2013-17, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gupta, Poonam, 2013. "The real exchange rate and export growth : are services different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6629, The World Bank.
- Victor Duggan & Sjamsu Rahardja & Gonzalo J. Varela, 2015. "Revealing the Impact of Relaxing Service Sector FDI Restrictions on Productivity in Indonesian Manufacturing," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23511, The World Bank.
- Richard Newfarmer & Martha Denisse Pierola, 2015. "Trade in Zimbabwe," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21985.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Competitiveness of the Kyrgyz Economy in the Wake of Accession to the Eurasian Customs Union," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24252, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .