Urbanisation and changes in the sectoral structure of economic development: the scale of the manufacturing sector in Chinese cities and the shift towards service industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandermerwe, Sandra & Rada, Juan, 1988. "Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 314-324, December.
- Magnus Lodefalk, 2014.
"The role of services for manufacturing firm exports,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(1), pages 59-82, February.
- Lodefalk, Magnus, 2012. "The Role of Services for Manufacturing Firms’ Exports," Working Papers 2012:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Ghani, Ejaz, 2012. "Service with a Smile," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 96, pages 1-6, November.
- Arti Grover Goswami & Aaditya Mattoo & Sebastián Sáez, 2012. "Exporting Services : A Developing Country Perspective," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2379.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2001. "The Determinants of Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-229, September.
- Kirkegaard, Jacob Funk, 2012.
"Transactions: A New Look at Service Sector Foreign Direct Investment in Asia,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
318, Asian Development Bank.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2012. "Transactions: A New Look at Services Sector Foreign Direct Investment in Asia," Working Paper Series WP12-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- P.W. Daniels, 2004. "Reflections on the "Old" Economy, "New" Economy, and Services," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 115-138.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008.
"Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 199-229, December.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," FIW Working Paper series 002, FIW.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2007. "Producer Services, Manufacturing Linkages, and Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-045/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Noland, Marcus & Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma B., 2012.
"Developing the Service Sector as Engine of Growth for Asia: An Overview,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
320, Asian Development Bank.
- Marcus Noland & Donghyun Park & Gemma B. Estrada, 2012. "Developing the Services Sector as Engine of Growth for Asia: An Overview," Working Paper Series WP12-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Aaditya Mattoo, 2003. "China's Accession to the WTO: The Services Dimension," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 299-339, June.
- John R. Bryson, 1997. "Business service firms, service space and the management of change," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 93-112, January.
- Hong Yi & Fiona F Yang & Anthony G O Yeh, 2011. "Intraurban location of producer services in Guangzhou, China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(1), pages 28-47, January.
More about this item
Keywords都市化; 中国; 第三产业; urbanisation; China; service industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2014-02-21 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00943972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.