Business service firms, service space and the management of change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J N Marshall & N Alderman & C Wong & A Thwaites, 1993. "The Impact of Government-Assisted Management Training and Development on Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Britain," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 11(3), pages 331-348, September.
- Luis Rubalcaba-Bermejo & Juan R. Cuadrado-Roura, 1995. "Urban Hierarchies and Territorial Competition in Europe: Exploring the Role of Fairs and Exhibitions," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 32(2), pages 379-400, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Bryson & David Ingram & Peter Daniels, 1999. "Evaluating the Impact of Business Service Expertise and Business Links on the Performance of SMEs in England," Working Papers wp124, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Deimel, Mark & Arens, Ludwig & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2011. "The Influence of Clusters on the Competitiveness of Hog Production: The Example of Northwestern Germany," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Peter Daniels & Pengfei Ni, 2014. "Urbanisation and changes in the sectoral structure of economic development: the scale of the manufacturing sector in Chinese cities and the shift towards service industry," Working Papers hal-00943972, HAL.
- John R. Bryson, 2010. "Service Innovation and Manufacturing Innovation: Bundling and Blending Services and Products in Hybrid Production Systems to Produce Hybrid Products," Chapters, in: Faïz Gallouj & Faridah Djellal (ed.), The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 28, Edward Elgar Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Juan R. Cuadrado Roura & Luis Rubalcaba Bermejo, 1997. "Las ferias y exposiciones en Europa como factores de competencia y especialización urbana," Working Papers 01/97, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Olga Porro & Francesc Pardo-Bosch & Núria Agell & Mónica Sánchez, 2020. "Understanding Location Decisions of Energy Multinational Enterprises within the European Smart Cities’ Context: An Integrated AHP and Extended Fuzzy Linguistic TOPSIS Method," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(10), pages 1-29, May.
- Jin, Xin & Weber, Karin & Bauer, Thomas, 2012. "Impact of clusters on exhibition destination attractiveness: Evidence from Mainland China," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1429-1439.
- Martin Falk & Eva Hagsten, 2018. "The art of attracting international conferences to European cities," Tourism Economics, , vol. 24(3), pages 337-351, May.
- Nistor, Adela P., 2007. "Implications of Human Capital Public Investments for Regional Unemployment in Indiana," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 37(3), pages 1-8.
- repec:uae:wpaper:9701 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin, Xin & Weber, Karin, 2013. "Developing and testing a model of exhibition brand preference: The exhibitors' perspective," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 94-104.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2009. "Marketing European cities in the new internationalized environment: The course of Prague after 1989," MPRA Paper 48353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Cuadrado-Roura & Luis Rubalcaba-Bermejo, 1998. "Specialization and Competition amongst European Cities: A New Approach through Fair and Exhibition Activities," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 133-147.
- José Felipe Jiménez-Guerrero & Jerónimo de Burgos-Jiménez & Jorge Tarifa-Fernández, 2020. "Measurement of Service Quality in Trade Fair Organization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-16, November.
- Grzegorz Gorzelak & Maciej Smętkowski, 2012. "Warsaw as a metropolis – successes and missed opportunities," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 25-45, March.
- Shiuh‐Shen Chien, 2008. "Local Responses To Globalization In China: A Territorial Restructuring Process Perspective," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 492-517, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:entreg:v:9:y:1997:i:2:p:93-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TEPN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.