Balkans and Europe: identifying spatial development dimensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fidrmuc & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2003.
"Disintegration and Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(5), pages 811-829, November.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2000. "Disintegration and Trade," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 353, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2001. "Disintegration and trade," ZEI Working Papers B 24-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Jan Fidrmuc, 2001. "Disintegration and Trade," LICOS Discussion Papers 9901, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2000. "Disintegration and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Mary Kaldor & Loukas Tsoukalis, 1999. "Balkan Reconstruction and European Integration," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 1, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- James Simmie, 2002. "Trading Places: Competitive Cities in the Global Economy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 201-214, March.
- Garabed Minassian & Stoyan Totev, 1996. "The Bulgarian Economy in Transition Regional Aftereffects (Possibilities for Structural and Regional Redevelopment)," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 49-92, June.
- Stoyan Totev, 2002. "Economic Performance and Structure of Southeastern European Countries--Albania, Bulgaria, FYR of Macedonia, and Greece," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 51-83, November.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial integration; development policies; Balkans;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .