Determining Factors for Local Economic Development: The Perception of Practitioners in the North West and Eastern Regions of the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- FrÃ¶bel,Folker & Heinrichs,JÃ¼rgen & Kreye,Otto, 1981. "The New International Division of Labour," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521287203, March.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 1997.
"Foreign direct investment, political resentment and the privatization process in eastern Europe,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 177-210, April.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 1997. "Foreign direct investment, political resentment and the privatization process in eastern Europe," Munich Reprints in Economics 19562, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 1997. "Foreign Direct Investment, Political Resentment and the Privatization Process in Eastern Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 129, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Lipton & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1990. "Creating a Market Economy in Eastern Europe: The Case of Poland," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 75-148.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2010. "Planning, managing and implementing place/city marketing effectively: review and discussion of the last 25 years," MPRA Paper 41024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Paschou, Eleni & Metaxas, Theodore, 2013. "Branding Stockholm," MPRA Paper 48118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iain Begg, 2002. "'Investability': The Key to Competitive Regions and Cities?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 187-193.
- repec:tou:journl:v:45:y:2017:p:131-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Christophe Dissart, 2007. "Landscapes and regional development: What are the links?," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 84, pages 61-91.
- Jean-Christophe Dissart, 2005. "Installations récréatives extérieures et développement économique régional : le cas des zones rurales isolées aux États-Unis," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 217-248.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2008.
"Τοπική Οικονομκή Ανάπτυξη, Ιδιαίτερα Χαρακτηριστικά Πόλεων, Πολιτικές Ανάπτυξης Και Ανταγωνιστικότητα Επιχειρήσεων
[Local economic development, cities' distinctive characteristics, development poli," MPRA Paper 41609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Hodgkinson & Chris Nyland & Simon Pomfret, 2001. "The Determination of Location in New South Wales," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 39-55.
- Jean-Christophe Dissart, 2007. "Landscapes and regional development: What are the links?," Post-Print hal-01201159, HAL.
- Dissart, Jean-Christophe, 2007. "Landscapes and regional development: What are the links?," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 84.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal Economic Development; North West England; Eastern England; Traditional Economic Development Factors; Soft Intangible Factors; Practitioners;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:32:y:1998:i:8:p:707-720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .