Planning, managing and implementing place/city marketing effectively: review and discussion of the last 25 years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser, Jed Kolko, and Albert Saiz, 2001.
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Ed Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," NBER Working Papers 7790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jed Kolko & Albert Saiz, 2000. "Consumer City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1901, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Christos Liouris & Alex Deffner, 2005. "City marketing - a significant planning tool for urban development in a globalised economy," ERSA conference papers ersa05p395, European Regional Science Association.
- Alex Deffner & Theodore Metaxas, 2005. "Shaping the vision, the identity and the cultural image of European places," ERSA conference papers ersa05p696, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul Cheshire & G. Carbonaro, 1996. "Urban Economic Growth in Europe: Testing Theory and Policy Prescriptions," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(7), pages 1111-1128, August.
- Christian Longhi, 1999.
"Networks, Collective Learning and Technology Development in Innovative High Technology Regions: The Case of Sophia-Antipolis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 333-342.
- Christian Longhi, 1999. "Networks, collective learning and technology development in innovative high-technology regions : the case of Sophia-Antipolis," Post-Print halshs-00278576, HAL.
- Jolanta Dziembowska-Kowalska & Rolf H. Funck, 2000. "Cultural activities as a location factor in European competition between regions: Concepts and some evidence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 1-12.
- M Barlow, 1997. "Administrative Systems and Metropolitan Regions," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 15(4), pages 399-411, December.
- Cheshire, Paul C. & Magrini, Stefano, 2002.
"The distinctive determinants of European urban growth: Does one size fit all?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p100, European Regional Science Association.
- Cheshire, P. C. & Magrini, Stefano, 2002. "The distinctive determinants of European urban growth : does one size fit all?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 569, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Theodore Metaxas, 2008. "Place Marketing, Strategic Planning and Competitiveness: The Case of Malta," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 1357-1378, March.
- Cecilia Wong, 1998. "Determining Factors for Local Economic Development: The Perception of Practitioners in the North West and Eastern Regions of the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 707-720.
- R Huggins, 1997. "Training and Enterprise Councils as Facilitators of a Networked Approach to Local Economic Development: Forms, Mechanisms, and Existing Interpretations," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 15(3), pages 273-284, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Kompaniets & Daniel Rauhut, 2013. "The Place Marketing Concept of Rural Towns in Northern Sweden: What is the Unique Selling Point?," ERSA conference papers ersa13p195, European Regional Science Association.
- Olga Rauhut Kompaniets & Daniel Rauhut, 2013. "Place Marketing And Rural Municipalities In Northern Sweden: A Content Analysis Of Municipal Homepages," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 7(2), pages 11-36, DECEMBER.
More about this item
KeywordsPlace/City Marketing Public Local Authorities Planning; Managing and Implementing City Marketing;
- O29 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Other
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .