Place Marketing, Strategic Planning and Competitiveness: The Case of Malta
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2010. "Planning, managing and implementing place/city marketing effectively: review and discussion of the last 25 years," MPRA Paper 41024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Jonida Avdulaj & Klodian Mu?o, 2016. "Gjirokastra'S Promotion as a Branding & Marketing City," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 290-301, December.
- Aleksandr Michelson, 2011. "Marketing medieval heritage - spatial consumption," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 14(2), pages 89-94.
- Metaxas Theodore & Deffner Alex, 2015. "Using Critical Path Analysis (Cpa) in Place Marketing Process: a Methodological Approach in the Case of Rostock, Germany," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 22(1), pages 135-151, June.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Deffner, Alex, 2013. "Using Critical Path Analysis (CPA) in Place Marketing process," MPRA Paper 51231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:17:y:2008:i:9:p:1357-1378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .