Place Marketing, Strategic Planning and Competitiveness: The Case of Malta
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheshire, Paul C. & Magrini, Stefano, 2002.
"The distinctive determinants of European urban growth: Does one size fit all?,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p100, European Regional Science Association.
- Cheshire, P. C. & Magrini, Stefano, 2002. "The distinctive determinants of European urban growth : does one size fit all?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 569, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:dgr:rugurs:2003304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashworth, G.J. & Tunbridge, J.E., 2003. "Malta makeover: prospects for the realignment of heritage, tourism and development," Research Reports 2003304, University of Groningen, Urban and Regional Studies Institute (URSI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2010. "Planning, managing and implementing place/city marketing effectively: review and discussion of the last 25 years," MPRA Paper 41024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Metaxas Theodore & Deffner Alex, 2015. "Using Critical Path Analysis (Cpa) in Place Marketing Process: a Methodological Approach in the Case of Rostock, Germany," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 22(1), pages 135-151, June.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Deffner, Alex, 2013. "Using Critical Path Analysis (CPA) in Place Marketing process," MPRA Paper 51231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonida Avdulaj & Klodian Mu?o, 2016. "Gjirokastra'S Promotion as a Branding & Marketing City," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(2), pages 290-301, December.
- Aleksandr Michelson, 2011. "Marketing medieval heritage - spatial consumption," Acta Universitatis Bohemiae Meridionales, University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice, vol. 14(2), pages 89-94.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:17:y:2008:i:9:p:1357-1378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.