Using Critical Path Analysis (Cpa) in Place Marketing Process: a Methodological Approach in the Case of Rostock, Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Metaxas, Theodore & Deffner, Alex, 2013. "Using Critical Path Analysis (CPA) in Place Marketing process," MPRA Paper 51231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Warnaby & David Bennison & Barry J. Davies, 2005. "Marketing Town Centres: Retailing and Town Centre Management," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 20(2), pages 183-204, May.
- Gilles Pinson, 2002. "Political government and governance: strategic planning and the reshaping of political capacity in Turin," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 477-493, September.
- Ronan Paddison, 1993. "City Marketing, Image Reconstruction and Urban Regeneration," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(2), pages 339-349, March.
- Theodore Metaxas, 2008. "Place Marketing, Strategic Planning and Competitiveness: The Case of Malta," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 1357-1378, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:eusprp:v:22:y:2015:i:1:p:135-151:n:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: http://www.degruyteropen.com .