City Branding: An Effective Assertion Of Identity Or A Transitory Marketing Trick?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Noël Kapferer, 1992. "Strategic Brand Management: New Approaches to Creating and Evaluating Brand Equity," Post-Print hal-00788649, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cecilia Pasquinelli, 2011. "Place Branding and Cooperation: Can a Network of Places be a Brand?," Chapters,in: Brands and Branding Geographies, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paschou, Eleni & Metaxas, Theodore, 2013. "Branding Stockholm," MPRA Paper 48118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabbiosi, Chiara, 2016. "Place branding performances in tourist local food shops," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 154-168.
- Alex Deffner & Theodoros Metaxas, 2006. "Is City Marketing Opposed to Urban Planning? The Elaboration of a Pilot City Marketing Plan for the Case of Nea Ionia, Magnesia, Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p889, European Regional Science Association.
- Anette Therkelsen & Henrik Halkier, 2011. "Branding Provincial Cities: The Politics of Inclusion, Strategy and Commitment," Chapters,in: Brands and Branding Geographies, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gary Warnaby & David Bennison & Dominic Medway, 2011. "Branding a Roman Frontier in the Twenty-first Century," Chapters,in: Brands and Branding Geographies, chapter 15 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Merrilees, Bill & Miller, Dale & Herington, Carmel, 2013. "City branding: A facilitating framework for stressed satellite cities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 37-44.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:11-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:96:y:2005:i:5:p:506-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.