Using Critical Path Analysis (CPA) in Place Marketing process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilles Pinson, 2002. "Political government and governance: strategic planning and the reshaping of political capacity in Turin," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 477-493, September.
- Theodore Metaxas, 2008. "Place Marketing, Strategic Planning and Competitiveness: The Case of Malta," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 1357-1378, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metaxas Theodore & Deffner Alex, 2015. "Using Critical Path Analysis (Cpa) in Place Marketing Process: a Methodological Approach in the Case of Rostock, Germany," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 22(1), pages 135-151, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPlace Marketing; CPA; project; hypothetical scenario; Rostock;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- R50 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - General
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2013-11-09 (Marketing)
- NEP-PPM-2013-11-09 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .