Shaping the vision, the identity and the cultural image of European places
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie Bell, 2004. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alex Deffner & Theodoros Metaxas, 2003. "The Interrelationship of Urban Economic and Cultural Development: the Case of Greek Museums," ERSA conference papers ersa03p206, European Regional Science Association.
- Philippe Robert-Demontrond & R. Ringoot, 2004. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00081823, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2010. "Planning, managing and implementing place/city marketing effectively: review and discussion of the last 25 years," MPRA Paper 41024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Paschou, Eleni & Metaxas, Theodore, 2013. "Branding Stockholm," MPRA Paper 48118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Bati, Aristea & Filippopoulos, Dimitris & Drakos, Kostas & Tzellou, Vagia, 2011. "Strategic place marketing and place branding: 15 years of mega-events in Lisbon," MPRA Paper 41004, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2006-02-05 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MKT-2006-02-05 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2006-02-05 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .