Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin R. Cox, 2008. "Globalization, uneven development and capital: reflections on reading Thomas Friedman's The World Is Flat," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(3), pages 389-410.
- Mihalis Kavaratzis & G. J. Ashworth, 2005. "City Branding: An Effective Assertion Of Identity Or A Transitory Marketing Trick?," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 96(5), pages 506-514, December.
- Graham Hooley & Tony Cox & David Shipley & John Fahy & Jozsef Beracs & Kriztina Kolos, 1996. "Foreign Direct Investment in Hungary: Resource Acquisition and Domestic Competitive Advantage," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 683-709, December.
- Alex Deffner & Theodore Metaxas, 2005. "Shaping the vision, the identity and the cultural image of European places," ERSA conference papers ersa05p696, European Regional Science Association.
- Sandberg, Åke & Augustsson, Fredrik & Lintala, Anne, 2007. "IT and telecom companies in Kista Science City, Northern Stockholm," MPRA Paper 10743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bevan, Alan & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus, 2004. "Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Kindra, G. S. & Strizzi, Nicolino & Mansor, Norma, 1998. "The role of marketing in FDI generation: evidence from ASEAN countries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 399-421, August.
- Cova, Bernard, 1996. "The postmodern explained to managers: Implications for marketing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 15-23.
- Steven Saeger, 1997. "Globalization and deindustrialization: Myth and reality in the OECD," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(4), pages 579-608, December.
- Cecilia Wong, 1998. "Determining Factors for Local Economic Development: The Perception of Practitioners in the North West and Eastern Regions of the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 707-720.
- Donald Haider, 1992. "Place Wars: New Realities of the 1990s," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 6(2), pages 127-134, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCity Branding; Place Marketing; Stockholm; Vision 2030; World-Class city; Brand Name;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R59 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-IPR-2013-07-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MKT-2013-07-15 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2013-07-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .