Report NEP-IPR-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OHNO Yuka, 2013. "Patent Infringement, Technology Selection, and Non-Practicing Entities (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13050, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2013. "Patent protection under endogenous product differentiation," Discussion Paper Series 2013_06, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2013.
- Lucio Picci & Luca Savorelli, 2013. "The Technological Specialization of Countries: An Analysis of Patent Data," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201301, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Magazzini Laura & Fabio Pammolli, 2013. "R&D, Within and Between Patent Competition in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Working Papers 3/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jul 2013.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2013. "Patent data appendix for quid pro quo: Technology capital transfers for market access in China," Staff Report 488, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- JINJI Naoto & Xingyuan ZHANG, 2013. "Innovation in the Host Country and the Structure of Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Japanese multinationals," Discussion papers 13060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Henry, Emeric & Kyle, Margaret, 2013. "Competition and the Efficiency of Markets for Technology," TSE Working Papers 13-416, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Brewin, Derek G. & Arzandeh, Mehdi, 2013. "Optimal R&D Investments in Plant Breeding with IPRs and Flexibility between Hybrid and Herbicide Tolerance Trait Development," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151863, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rigoberto A. Lopez & Yizao Liu & Chen Zhu, 2013. "Spillover and Competitive Effects of Advertising in the Carbonated Soft Drink Market," Working Papers 18, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Paschou, Eleni & Metaxas, Theodore, 2013. "Branding Stockholm," MPRA Paper 48118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Warin & Nathalie de Marcellis-Warin & William Sanger & Bertrand Nembot & Venus Hosseinali Mirza, 2013. "Corporate Reputation and Social Media: A Game Theory Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-18, CIRANO.
- Bosworth, Ryan C. & Bailey, DeeVon & Curtis, Kynda R., 2013. "Willingness to Pay for Private Labels, National Brands, and Local Designations at the Retail Level," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152144, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.