Patent data appendix for quid pro quo: Technology capital transfers for market access in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "Internationalization of the RMB, Capital Market Openness and Financial Reforms in China," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 444-460, August.
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2015.
"Do good institutions enhance the effect of technological spillovers on productivity? Comparative evidence from developed and transition economies,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 133-154.
- Krammer, Sorin, 2010. "Do good institutions enhance the effect of technological spillovers on productivity? Comparative evidence from developed and transition economies," MPRA Paper 53985, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2014.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2015.
"The internationalization of the RMB, capital market openness, and financial reforms in China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
4/2015, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2015. "The Internationalization of the RMB, Capital Market Openness, and Financial Reforms in China," NBER Working Papers 20943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-15 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2013-07-15 (Development)
- NEP-INO-2013-07-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2013-07-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-TRA-2013-07-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.