The spatial aspects of development in south-eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garabed Minassian & Stoyan Totev, 1996. "The Bulgarian Economy in Transition Regional Aftereffects (Possibilities for Structural and Regional Redevelopment)," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 49-92, June.
- George Petrakos & Prodromos Mardakis & Helen Caraveli, 2000.
"Recent developments in the Greek system of urban centres,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 169-181, March.
- Petrakos, G. & Caraveli, H. & Mardakis, P., 1999. "Recent Developments in the Greek System of Urban Centres," DEOS Working Papers 104, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Petrakos, G. & Caraveli, H. & Mardakis, P., 1999. "Recent Developments in the Greek System of Urban Centres," Athens University of Economics and Business 104, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- George C. Petrakos, 1996. "The Regional Dimension of Transition in Central and East European Countries: An Assessment," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 5-38, October.
- George Petrakos, 2000. "Economic structure and change in the Balkan region: implications for integration, transition and economic cooperation," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 95-113, March.
- George Petrakos, 2002. "The Balkans in the New European Economic Space: Problems of Adjustment and Policies of Development," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 6-30, July.
- Károly Fazekas, 1996. "Types of Microregions, Dispersion of Unemployment, and Local Employment Development in Hungary," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 3-48, June.
- Mitko Dimitrov & George Petrakos & Stoyan Totev & Maria Tsiapa, 2003. "Cross-Border Cooperation in Southeastern Europe," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 5-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paschalis ARVANITIDIS & George PETRAKOS, 2008. "Metropolitan Development And Cooperation In South-Eastern Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 133-159.
- Scott W. Hegerty, 2016. "Regional Convergence and Growth Clusters in Central and Eastern Europe: An Examination of Sectoral-Level Data," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 2(2), pages 95-110.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2005. "Economic integration, regional structural change and cohesion in the EU new member-states," ERSA conference papers ersa05p383, European Regional Science Association.
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "Integration, Regional Specialization and Growth Differentials in EU Acceding Countries: Evidence from Hungary," ERSA conference papers ersa04p298, European Regional Science Association.
- Stoyan Totev, 2006. "Comparative Analysis of the Processes of Regional Specialization and Concentration in EU," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 67-89.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa02p139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .