Economic structure and change in the Balkan region: implications for integration, transition and economic cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoyan Totev, 2003. "Cross-Border Economic Cooperation in South East Europe in the Framework of the Globalizing Market," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 118-131.
- George Petrakos, 2001. "Fragmentation or Integration in the Balkans? Strategies of Development for the 21st Century," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-17.
- George Petrakos, 2003. "Peripheral European Transitions: performance, structure and trade relations in the Balkan region," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 1(1), pages 41-64.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2006.
"ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION “CHALLENGES TO ECONOMIC THOUGH IN THE NEW CENTURY”: Outlook on the Development of Economic Science in Bulgaria,"
Economic Thought journal,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 22-36.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "The State of Economics in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 21-38.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "Economics – Bulgaria," ERI-BAS Chapters,in: Max Kaase & Vera Sparschuh (ed.), Three Social Science Disciplines in Central and Eastern Europe. Handbook on Economics, Political Science and Sociology (1989-2001), edition 1, chapter 4, pages 34-51 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "The condition of the economic science in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-22.
- Dimitrov, Mitko, 2004. "Cooperation of the Enterprises in East European Countries and EU: Adjustment Problems," MPRA Paper 57235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sklias, Pantelis & Tsampra, Maria, 2012. "Towards an analytical framework of regional integration in Western Balkans," MPRA Paper 36504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paschalis ARVANITIDIS & George PETRAKOS, 2008. "Metropolitan Development And Cooperation In South-Eastern Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 133-159.
- George Petrakos & Maria Tsiapa, 2001. "The Spatial Aspects of Enterprise Learning in Transition Countries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 549-562.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2008. "Quo Vadis Southeast Europe? EU Accession, Regional Cooperation and the need for a Balkan Development Strategy," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 10, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Anna Iara & Iulia Traistaru, 2004. "Integration, Regional Specialization and Growth Differentials in EU Acceding Countries: Evidence from Hungary," ERSA conference papers ersa04p298, European Regional Science Association.
- Petrakos, George & Economou, Dimitri, 2002. "The spatial aspects of development in south-eastern Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa02p139, European Regional Science Association.
- Stoyan Totev, 2006. "Comparative Analysis of the Processes of Regional Specialization and Concentration in EU," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 67-89.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:24:y:2000:i:1:p:95-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.