Cooperation of the Enterprises in East European Countries and EU: Adjustment Problems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Petrakos, 2000. "Economic structure and change in the Balkan region: implications for integration, transition and economic cooperation," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 95-113, March.
- Garabed Minassian, 2002. "The Economic Environment in Albania, Bulgaria, Macedonia FYR, and Greece: A Cross-Country Study," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 45-82, July.
- Stoyan Totev, 2002. "Economic Performance and Structure of Southeastern European Countries--Albania, Bulgaria, FYR of Macedonia, and Greece," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 51-83, November.
- George C. Petrakos, 1997. "Industrial Structure and Change in the European Union: Comparative Analysis and Implications for Transition Economies," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 41-63, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojidar Hadjiev, 2010. "Reengineering Systems and Models for Industrial Organizations’ Internationalization (IO)," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 54-97.
More about this item
Keywordscooperation; enterprises; EU; East Europe;
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- P25 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .