Трансграничното Сътрудничество На Балканските Страни
[Cross-Border Cooperation of the Balkan Countries]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoyan Totev, 2002. "Economic Performance and Structure of Southeastern European Countries--Albania, Bulgaria, FYR of Macedonia, and Greece," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 51-83, November.
- Mitko Dimitrov & George Petrakos & Stoyan Totev & Maria Tsiapa, 2003. "Cross-Border Cooperation in Southeastern Europe," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 5-25, January.
- TOTEV, Stoyan & SARIISKI, Grigor, 2008. "The Spatial Distribution Of Labour Intensive Industries In The Eu," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 5-28.
More about this item
KeywordsBalkan countries; cross-border cooperation; border regions;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:62823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .