Cross-Border Economic Cooperation in South East Europe in the Framework of the Globalizing Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrov, Mitko, 2003. "Cross-Border Cooperation in Southeastern Europe: The Enterprises's Point of View," MPRA Paper 57234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stoyan Totev, 2002. "Economic Performance and Structure of Southeastern European Countries--Albania, Bulgaria, FYR of Macedonia, and Greece," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 51-83, November.
- George Petrakos, 2000. "Economic structure and change in the Balkan region: implications for integration, transition and economic cooperation," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 95-113, March.
- Garabed Minassian, 2002. "The Economic Environment in Albania, Bulgaria, Macedonia FYR, and Greece: A Cross-Country Study," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 45-82, July.
- Mitko Dimitrov & George Petrakos & Stoyan Totev & Maria Tsiapa, 2003. "Cross-Border Cooperation in Southeastern Europe," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 5-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoyan Anastasov Totev & Grigor Sariiski & Ivanka Stoicheva, 2016. "A comparative assessment of the Bulgarian economic competitiveness," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-21,22-38.
More about this item
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bas:econth:y:2003:i:7:p:118-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diana Dimitrova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ikbasbg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.