How The Albanian External Environment Affect The Construction Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tudor Nistorescu & Catalin Mihail Barbu, 2006. "A model for enterprises’ environmental scanning," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(1), pages 57-62, November.
- David Ward & Elena Rivani, 2005. "An Overview of Strategy Development Models and the Ward-Rivani Model," General Economics and Teaching 0506002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2005.
- Partha Dasgupta & Joseph Stiglitz, 1980. "Uncertainty, Industrial Structure, and the Speed of R&D," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 1-28, Spring.
- Garabed Minassian, 2002. "The Economic Environment in Albania, Bulgaria, Macedonia FYR, and Greece: A Cross-Country Study," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 45-82, July.
- Stanley M. Besen & Joseph Farrell, 1994. "Choosing How to Compete: Strategies and Tactics in Standardization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 117-131, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsconstruction industry; external environment; PEST analysis.;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:1:y:2013:i:15:p:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.